EEQ Operations Manager
Who we are
IHS Markit, a world leader in information, analytics and solutions, acquired automotiveMastermind, the leading provider of predictive analytics and marketing automation software for the automotive industry in 2017.
automotiveMastermind puts dealers in the driver's seat with Market EyeQ. Market EyeQ is an automated sales and marketing platform that empowers dealers to close more deals by predicting future buyers and consistently marketing to them. Generate success in your loyalty, service, and conquest portfolios through a combination of turnkey predictive analytics, proactive marketing, and dedicated consultative services. automotiveMastermind and IHS Markit partnership
Enterprise EyeQ (EEQ), an extension of aM's Market EyeQ (MEQ) sales platform, is the outcome of the strategic combination of Mastermind and IHS Markit automotive. MEQ is a comprehensive sales platform that lets our dealer partners identify, communicate with, and close every potential buyer in our dealer partner's market. Who you are
This highly visible role will use their experience in project management methodologies to drive the planning and execution of all operational work related to Enterprise EyeQ.
You have strong project management skills and familiarity with Agile practices, including Scrum and Kanban. You have proven success being the liaison between various stakeholders, creating alignment and transparency, ensuring on-time project delivery, prepared and exceeding customer's expectations.
You possess the ability to anticipate bottlenecks and balance business needs with constraints. You're experienced in project management tools such as Microsoft Project, smartsheet, Jira/Trello and others. Qualifications
5+ years of delivery experience as a Program/Project/Operations/Success Manager or related role. Bachelors or Masters degree in related field is preferred. You will own all operational responsibilities for EEQ which includes but is not limited to the product roadmap, on-time delivery of initial go to market, maintenance, reoccurring milestones and rollout of enhancements of a product or functionality working with an international team facing roadblocks and time pressure. What you will do
Your internal stakeholders across automotiveMastermind and IHS Markit will be the Commercial, Technology, Data Strategy and Product organizations and IHS Markit Autos. Externally, you will work directly with leadership and customers at the OEM and dealership level. Working alongside stakeholders, you will:
Expected Hours of Work & Travel
- Collaborate across the organization with Senior Leadership and critical business stakeholders and be responsible for the rollout, enhancement, daily operation and optimization of Enterprise EyeQ.
- Manage reoccurring production milestones for multiple customers ensuring a seamless product experience such as OEM integration and monthly incentive activation.
- Identify and categorize project dependencies & risks, track and communicate progress, status, schedule, scope changes, key development and operational metrics to the entire organization, across stakeholders and senior management.
- Lead the day-to-day activities of cross-functional projects and staff; communicate with project teams as necessary to ensure project deliverables are on schedule and within cost parameters.
- Support VP of Enterprise EyeQ Product with resource and organizational planning.
- Help identify application/feature telemetry, metrics and KPI to track product utilization and efficacy through the eyes of our customers, OEMs and dealerships closely aligned with internal stakeholders.
- Ensure we meet contractual obligations to clients including SLAs, reporting requirements, features and functionality.
- Develop and own the communication and create transparency of EEQ related milestones including but not limited to product roadmap, production milestones, maintenance, bug resolution as well as implementation of enhancements and new features.
- Leverage your interpersonal skills to collaborate and influence stakeholders.
- Solicit and act on ongoing feedback from all stakeholders.
This is a full-time position. Generally, work is performed Monday through Friday, though holidays and weekends may be required. This role may require some travel. What We Offer
- Competitive base salary, bonus plans and equity.
- A comprehensive, benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans, paid time off, a generous 401k match with no vesting period, parental leave and 3 volunteering days each year. For more information on benefits, please access the benefits page on our careers site: https://careers.ihsmarkit.com/benefits.php.
- For work locations in the state of Colorado, the anticipated base salary range for this role would be between $75,000 and $98,000. Compensation will be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, and abilities of the applicant.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.