To drive Supplier Finance Sales business growth in CCIB Client Coverage Americas with assigned clients:
- To be a trusted advisor on Trade, specifically on all matters related to Supply Chain Finance with CCIB clients through provision of solutions that address client needs and demonstrate value in the relationship.
- Drive business origination and win new trade mandates in Supply Chain Finance.
- Develop appealing content related to all aspects of Supply Chain Finance positioning as an effective subject matter expert to clients, trade sales colleagues and relationship managers.
- Lead all RFIs, RFPs in the Americas, working in close coordination with its product colleagues and network peers in pitching for global mandates.
- Become the liaison from Trade Sales perspective with third party platforms in the origination of Supply Chain Finance mandates maintain a consistent and updated approach to our solutions offering.
- Enhance SCB profile as a Supply Chain Finance provider by participating in conferences as a speaker, by developing client referrals, supplier referrals and publishing articles.
- Seek constant feedback from clients on competitor assessments, solutions being launched, service level and feed back to respective internal stakeholders. This feedback will then be used to improve our service to our clients.
- Create long term strategic and tactical client level strategy for assigned clients in the region in relation to Supply Chain Finance.
- Client strategy to be fed into overall account plan and aligned with the coverage partners.
- Create global calling plan and client stakeholder mapping as part of client strategy on Supply Chain Finance offering.
- Socialise with respective Trade Sales teams across markets and ensure they are fully aligned with overall client strategy on Supply Chain Finance.
- Partner with Trade Distribution as appropriate to create (i) additional capacity to deliver on client requirements and (ii) increase returns through skim on distributed assets.
- Identify Trade business opportunities, structuring and pitching appropriate solutions, making effective pitches, and delivering client mandates seamlessly on the Supply Chain Finance product.
- Develop client level RFP strategy to orchestrate the scope and requirements and appropriate calling plans to actively engage various client level throughout the RFP process on the Supply Chain Finance product.
- Collaborate with implementation, supplier onboarding, client management and service teams to ensure consistent and superior client experience.
Drive client P&L; complete ownership of global client level P&L for assigned clients in relation to Supply Chain Finance:
- Drive Supply Chain Finance and TBFX revenue via product and market penetration in partnership with the coverage team.
- Manage and grow existing client revenue with expansion of wallet into Supply Chain Finance.
- Manage and grow the Returns (RoRWA) for the assigned clients with Supply Chain Finance.
- Achieve business and financial targets on Supply Chain Finance.
- Deliver client level financial KPIs and ensure that KPIs are aligned with Trade Sales teams (e.g., pipeline targets, calling targets, new business value etc.).
- Trade: Cross sell all trade related products.
- Drive healthy pipeline and closures through business origination activity.
- Responsible for driving initiatives on Supply Chain Finance together with TB product team (e.g., commercialisation of new product capability with third party platforms, etc).
- Lead RFP responses on Supply Chain Finance, client pitches and ensure successful conversions, seek feedback and corrective actions for unsuccessful bids (detailed postmortem).
- Manage deal execution, maintain oversight on implementation, supplier onboarding, mandate extension, ensuring revenue realization.
- Adhere to the global processes around conduct and sales disciplines including pipeline management, CRM activities (workbench) including call reports, deal management. Proactively manage client revenue issues related to Supply Chain Finance, including pricing, utilization, credit limits, new supplier list and ensure proper revenue attribution.
- Lead Supply Chain Finance pitches to clients and manage the arising revenues of such pitches in partnership with Trade Sales colleagues and relationship managers.
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Third Party Platforms, Clients, Regulatory Bodies, Competitors.
About Standard Chartered
- Knowledge of Costumers
- Risk Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Sales Proposal and Presentations
- Sales Closing & Agreements
- Cross Selling
- Supply Chain Finance
- Trade Products
- Trade Credit Risk
- Trade Operational Details (SCF)
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
- In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
- Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Expected annual base pay range for the role is 151,000 $ to 251,000 $ . The final offer will be determined on an individualised basis using a number of variables, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience and education, internal relativity, and specific work location. At Standard Chartered Bank, Base pay is only part of the total compensation package. Discretionary variable pay and a range of attractive bank sponsored benefit programs are available and designed to foster employee overall health and well-being including, but not limited to, a best in class 401k plan with up to 8% employer match, robust medical plan coverage with employer funded Health Savings Accounts, inclusive family building benefits, and flexible/hybrid working arrangements for many of our positions subject to role specific considerations
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers