- to $120,000 + Bonus
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Twenty Recruitment Group - US
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
Our client, a fintech payment processor, is looking for an EDD/Investigations Analyst to join their New York office. This individual will have +4-6 years experience in an investigations role.
Our client, a fintech payment processor, is looking for an EDD/Investigations Analyst to join their specialized New York team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Investigate and report all suspicious activity detected through transaction monitoring.
- Provide advice and recommendations for high risk clients that pose a risk to the firm.
- Stay on top of U.S. laws regarding changing AML and OFAC/Sanctions regulations.
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree coupled with +4-6 years of compliance experience in a money transmission, payments, or financial institution. Financial Investigations Unit (FIU) experience is a plus. This is an excellent opportunity to build out a comprehensive compliance tool kit within a small team unit. Must have strong attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and work independently and possess excellent communication skills.
For more information, and a discussion in confidence, please email or call Kendall Hughes at +1 646-766-1226.