Due Diligence/Manager Research
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
Description: A large asset manager with offices in New York City is seeking a due diligence/manager selection professional with an orientation towards quantitative equity portfolios.
- Lead analyst with global responsibility for identifying, researching, selecting and monitoring active quantitative equity, passive equity and smart beta strategies, separate accounts and research platform.
- Work closely with asset class specialists, including internal factor-based equity team.
- Develop analytic tools for evidence-based identification of manager skill for use across manager research platform.
- Minimum 3 years conducting manager research, with preference for due diligence on quantitative equity managers, or conducting risk modeling for equity portfolio strategies and working with related portfolio management teams.
- Undergraduate or advanced degree in mathematics or related field such as statistics or econometrics.
- Ability to distill mathematical concepts and quantitative investment methods into plain English. Good writing and oral skills mandatory.
- Prior responsibility or experience developing or designing equity factor, risk or optimization models.
- Quantitative equity portfolio management experience or responsibilities a strong plus.
Keywords: Quantitative Equity, due diligence
Please refer to Job # 22938 and send attached resume (Word) to email@example.com