Director of Real Estate Private Equity
- 175-225 plus bonus
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half - US
- 20 Mar 19
My client, a leading FinTech company in Manhattan is seeking an individual who has extensive private equity real estate fund experience as well as a credible ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships.
· Work with Real Estate funds and associated distribution channels to leverage the trading platform.
· Pinpoint strategic partnership requirements and new engagements in real estate funds.
· Promote negotiation processes and contract closures.
· Encourage partner and customer success by proactively planning, managing relationships and providing analytical feedback.
· Monitor market trends and regulatory evolutions.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Real Estate.
· Minimum 10+ years of experience of real estate private equity, capital markets or investment banking.
· A portfolio of relationships in real estate private equity and investment banks is essential.
· An ability to develop and maintain partnerships is essential.
· Solid financial industry, financial technology and regulatory knowledge desired.
· Strategic workstyle and problem-solving approach.
· Series 7 and 63 or 66 licenses preferred.