As the Director of Growth Enablement at Onfido, you will:
What you'll need to be successful:
- Build and coach a small but global enablement team, increasing individual competencies to deliver on company KPI's.
- Lead and manage the strategy, development, and measurement of growth enablement programs for onboarding, upskilling/reskilling, training, coaching, collaboration, and continuous learning.
- Be an expert in Onfido products, market, and competition, and effectively liaison marketing, SDR, and sales pipe generating activities
- Partner with the extended Marketing team and subject matter experts to develop targeted and engaging selling tools (e.g. collateral, case studies, value calculators and cheat sheets) that enhance learning
- Be fluent in growth performance measurement and success metrics and align the team to growth outcomes: Help develop and test strategies to increase win rate and opportunity size, reduce sales cycle, promote cross-sell and up-sell, minimize churn
- Help establish and nurture the Voice of Sales program to enhance and document the knowledge of the buying process and customer engagement, thus informing the positioning, messaging, and product roadmap for Onfido
- 7+ years of related work experience in Sales Enablement or Growth Enablement, Product Marketing, or Business Operations in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, at a Technology B2B organization
- 3+ years of direct management experience in Sales Enablement or Growth Enablement, Sales Strategy, Operations or related field
- Demonstrated success upskilling, reskilling, and improving close rates with global sales teams
- Deep understanding and experience in various sales methodologies, relationship building, and the management of pipeline and bottlenecks
- Data-driven approach, using effective metrics and analysis to evaluate and enhance current performance, quantify improvements, and guide the leadership teams on adapting and modifying sales practices
- The ability to influence and tell a powerful story at all levels including Senior Leadership
- Experience in a tech based learning environment with scalable and international solutions
- Ability to work remotely and effectively energize and motivate the remote growth teams
- Don't tick all the boxes, but think you'd still be a good fit? Apply anyway and show us what you can do!
The salary range for this full-time position is from $127,500 to $220,000. It may vary depending on your interview performance, level at Onfido's career Path.
Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes share options, performance bonus or commission for eligible roles, and competitive benefits. Ranges are based on function, level, location and are benchmarked against similar companies.
Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including skills, experience and interview performance. Your Talent Partner can share more about the specific salary range for your location during the hiring process
#LI-LS1 #LI-Remote Onfido Culture
Onfidoer's share a set of core values and want to hear from you if you believe in: > Succeeding together;
you work collaboratively and put the team first > Taking pride;
you care about quality, producing great work and customer / user outcomes > Creating customer buzz;
you demonstrate a strong user / customer focus > Learning things & sharing them;
you have a natural curiosity and default to sharing knowledge with others > Finding a better way;
you're adept at finding solutions, experimentation and innovating to make things better Benefits
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You will receive: >
Share options in Onfido, through our equity schemes. Share options have a one-year cliff and vest over four years >
25 days annual leave plus a day off for your Birthday >
10 paid holidays. >
10 paid sick days. >
Two paid volunteering days per year.* >
Rich health, vision, and dental benefits are offered via our partner TriNet. TriNet gives you the flexibility to choose a plan that suits you and Onfido now covers 100% of the cost of our elected base plans for you and 50% for your dependents >
Life Assurance >
401(k) match up to 4% of your total salary*. You can contribute what you like (up to the annual federal limit). >
Generous paid parental leave >
Free mental health coaching provided online >
Life enrichment allowance of up to $100 per month to use for services including gym, yoga, fitness classes, massages, childcare, and therapy >
Dedicated learning opportunities including using tools like Learnably with availability to use for learning resources such as books, coaches, conferences, courses, podcasts, and more >
Our open and transparent culture is reflected in our "Better Together" motto and we bring this to life by meeting once a week for our global weekly roundup (OnThursday); holding quarterly team socials, and other company-wide social events >
Expense up to £300 (or local equivalent) to purchase workstation setup equipment >
The opportunity to become a member of Onfido's resource groups in order to learn different skills in our belonging groups
*after 3 months Onfido Balance
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and-crucially-looking after ourselves.
Onfido Balance is the toolkit we've developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering: >
benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery. >
benefits are focussed heavily on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working. >
benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness. Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Careers Page !
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We're always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.