Director, Thought Leadership Business Lead
Responsible for conceiving of and executing on thought leadership initiatives that support institutional and intermediary marketing and distribution goals. Works directly with marketing, sales, investments/research, and product management teams to successfully create and deliver differentiated content across media. Owns all aspects of content creation and collaboration on content management and distribution.
We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor when considering your next career. If you are not located close to a physical office, remote work is considered for qualified candidates. Responsibilities
- Drive execution of projects on-time, in budget and on brand. This includes: collaborating on editorial calendar; collaborating on most effective media at, originating or sourcing content from investments and research colleagues; writing/editing content or managing outsourced writing resources; managing compliance process; and coordinating with partners across marketing on content delivery and management.
- Contribute to thought leadership strategy and implementation plan that is consistent with marketing department goals. Collaborate on an evolutionary thought leadership strategy that draws on and incorporates digital distribution tools and tactics. Provide recommendations for ongoing improvements. Drive efficiencies and effectiveness of all programs. Interact with distribution partners to assess needs priorities.
- Stay abreast of market, economic, geopolitical, and industry newsflow and competitor capabilities and offerings.
- Partner on management of existing library of materials, making updates as needed, and recommendations on expiring content.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- 7-10 years experience.
- Series 6 or ability to obtain within a designated period of time.
- Knowledge of the capital markets and economics.
- Ability to think strategically and influence people at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong story-telling and writing skills.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand language.
- An ability to translate ideas into visual displays/quantitative exhibits.
- An understanding of how to package/deliver content for maximum impact.
- A desire to embrace and draw on evolving digital tools/metrics.
- A willingness to embrace the ideas of others.
- A background in the fixed income markets.
- An ability to think creatively and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- An informed fearlessness about asking questions of subject matter experts.