- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Director, Project Management
Location: New York, NY, USAThis role takes the overall responsibility for the planning, coordination and completion of data, research and software development projects, as well as motivating project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users.
Additionally, this role is responsible for overseeing the Program Manager Team.
- Take overall responsibility to ensure the coordination and completion of assigned data, research and software development projects throughout the organization that meet the required specification and quality goals.
- Help structure and monitor roadmaps, fostering coordination and collaboration across different teams, and identifying roadblocks and ways to address them.
- Promote implementation of Agile approach, as well as application of new technologies and industry trends and foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Provide key metrics to senior management on project development progress.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) required
- Minimum 10 years of related experience in project management or program management.
- Thorough knowledge of software development processes - especially Agile practices - is essential.
- Thorough understanding of the technologies used in software development is a must.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams with demonstrated success in collaboration and project completion.
- Excellent leadership skills to foster teamwork.
- Detail-oriented disposition and clear, concise communication skills.
- Knowledge of applied finance.
- Graduate / second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Master's) preferred.
- Experience with commercial real estate, a plus
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.