Director, Global Operations and Technology, Strategic Business planning
The Director, Global Operations and Technology, Strategic Business planning assists the head of and leadership team to for GOT Office of the CIO in all aspects of business and resource planning, including:
- Initiates, defines, leads and prioritizes strategic initiatives with major impact on the business or function supported, often in support of or acting as proxy for a C-Suite leader (senior leadership committee) and does so for a business, line of business or a major, large or complex unit within a business or business partner.
- Initiaties, defines and leads the most complex projects of strategic importance to the business and across multiple domain areas: budgeting, business planning, risk, regulatory compliance, communications, policy development, change management and process improvement.
- Oversees project implementations and provides regular feedback to senior leaders.
- Proactively identifies project roadblocks or unprecedented, complex problems, develops solutions and follows through to implementation. Leads strategic and far-reaching initiatives within the business or function.
- Works closely with Senior Management including C-Suite executives to understand their needs and develop and implement appropriate guidance, direction, and communication in place of of the executive.
- Leads across the business or function management team to implement and enforce policies, standards, and processes that require an advanced knowledge of key business or function roles and organizational design.
- Advises leaders on business-led programs such as people-related management, global location strategy, meeting management, etc.
- Develops, leads and implements business unit/function strategy for resource allocation and project staffing. Contributes to the achievement of functional/ business unit objectives
Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience required,,, MBA preferred 12-15 years of experience in financial services or business partner function preferred,,, at least 5 years in project management or applicable business or function and cost-effective budgetary responsibility,,, experience in the securities industry is a plus. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Tech Strategy & Business Mgmt-HR06033 Requisition Number: