Director, Digital Workplace Vulnerability Lead
: Productivity Services is part of Digital Workplace. Our global team focuses on providing architectural and engineering services for S&P Global's desktops, laptops, virtual desktops and mobile devices. The Impact
What's in it for you
- Minimize S&P Global's risks associated with all services and technologies provided by Digital Workplace.
- Engage with Digital Workplace leadership and staff to evaluate and prioritize information security-related work with other work and stakeholders.
: This position will provide an opportunity to lead visible and significant improvements in Digital Workplace's risk profile. Responsibilities
- Oversee the prioritization and processes to reduce Digital Workplace server vulnerabilities.
- Oversee the prioritization and processes to reduce S&P Global workstation and mobile device vulnerabilities.
- Research solutions to complex vulnerabilities using Rapid7, Microsoft and other vendor resources.
- Serve as liaison between Digital Workplace, Information Security and divisional stakeholders regarding the above activities.
- Act as an information security SME on Digital Workplace projects.
About S&P Global Corporate:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 7 or more years' experience in infrastructure engineering.
- 3 or more years' experience focused on information security.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Digital Workplace technologies; these include collaboration, virtualization, desktop, mobile, directory services and other end user computing technologies.
- Experience with Rapid7 Nexpose data and reporting.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
- Strong organizational, prioritization and leadership skills.
- At S&P Global, we don't give you intelligence-we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We're the world's foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com
- S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
254736 Posted On:
New York, New York, United States