Director, Digital Product Manager
Description About this role
The iShares Client Technology Solutions team is responsible for driving the development of tools & analytics that enable our clients and client-facing teams to make sound ETF decisions at each stage of the investment process. The team formulates and executes on our vision and strategy for the platform by
- Leading and championing technology initiatives.
- Defining product strategy, guiding product development and being engrained in the entire product lifecycle.
- Working closely with developers and stakeholders to innovate, conceptualize, design and deliver new capabilities to address our internal and external clients' business problems.
- Advocating and influencing internal partner teams to build and align on product vision to create market-leading products.
- Identifying and influencing third parties to build, host, and distribute enhanced ETF analytics on their platforms.
Our team consists of product managers, designers, technologists and business representatives / SMEs. The team is thoughtful in balancing speed to market and creativity in order to produce best-in-class, thoughtful digital solutions for our clients. We are looking for an experienced product manager to elevate and enhance existing business practices and to serve as a thought partner for the head of the iShares Client Technology Solutions team as we drive ETF analytics to the next level of adoption. Primary Responsibilities:
- Set and execute on client engagement strategy, platform strategy, and implement innovative technology-based solutions.
- Leverage market analysis, competitive knowledge and user research to define business case, product roadmap and requirements.
- Collaborate with developers and client representatives to prioritize features, facilitate workshops, and manage user acceptance testing.
- Own product success, working closely with development, user experience, testing, and other product teams.
- Engage directly with our users and receive feedback to ensure that we are building the right product on the right distribution channel that result in real business benefit and happy clients.
- Promote and evangelize the product and new features with marketing, sales, support, and any partner groups.
- Create holistic framework to drive and measure increased adoption across the full suite of ETF focused digital products, working with key partners in sales COO and marketing.
- Partner with other internal technology platform leads (e.g. Aladdin Product Group, Aladdin Wealth Technology) to drive innovation around integrating or creating new ETF tools and analytics that benefit their specific client base.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 10+ years' experience in financial services or technology roles, with 5+ in a Product Management discipline, doing business analysis, market/user research, owning roadmap, business and project plans.
- Investment/financial knowledge is desirable - ideally exchange traded funds, portfolio construction, or capital markets.
- Ability to build consensus amongst a wide range of partners including business owners, technology, operations, legal & compliance, marketing & sales.
- Experience in organizing, researching and analyzing client needs.
- Ability to perform in fast paced environment.
- Background in a client facing, markets related role is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, with ability to articulate complex issues or ideas clearly.
- Preference for and demonstrated success in a team-oriented environment.
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.