- Competitive + Great bonus package
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- RiskTech Financial Services
A Global Hedge Fund is looking for a hands-on Quantitative Director who is technical and has Algo experience to join their equity desk. C++/Java development quant with extensive years of experience in a development role to build and roll out the next generation of equity algorithmic trading strategies. This role involves working closely with the quant research team and front office business as well as infrastructure teams.
Director Algo Quantitative Technical Lead - Hedge Fund
Director level - Quantitative Director with Algorithmic C++/Java development tech lead is wanted for a reputable fund. Global Hedge Fund is looking for a director to head up the equity desk (C++). Must have experience designing equity algorithmic trading strategies & Algo coding for equities & has had demonstrated Algo strategies into production. (Must have worked in a hedge fund)
The objective is to roll out the next generation of equity algorithmic trading strategies. This role involves working closely with the quant research team and front office business as well as infrastructure teams.
- In-depth knowledge of design patterns and architectural frameworks used in electronic trading platforms.
- Algorithmic Coding
- Must have worked in a fund
- Algorithmic experience/exposure of designing algo execution
- Understanding Algo /trading system design
- Detail oriented, highly motivated problem solver with a strong technical background and determination to achieve goals.
- Big data handling and GPU programming is a plus.
- Advanced academic degree in a quantitative discipline is required
- software/hardware practices, experience in full lifecycle development.
- Extensive knowledge of C++ and Java is essential (However if you have C++ only, it is acceptable)
- Machine learning/ AI - Bonus
- parallel, concurrent, and multi-threaded programming,
- Real-time algorithms, exchange connectivity/market access & have the ability to convey technical functionality to quants, traders, and support.
- Experience of working in a trading environment
Location: New York (office is based in a popular location)
Salary: Competitive + Great bonus package
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob- call on +44 (0)208 012 8204 for more details