- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Director - Relationship Manager
Location: New York, NY, USA
- Manage full lifecycle sales process which includes, identifying and initiating new sales opportunities by prospecting new clients and leveraging off existing client relationships, sales presentations and contract negotiations.
- Act as the point of contact for critical relationships within client constituents including but not limited to the chief risk officer, chief financial officer, chief investment officer, data and technology officer at each client company.
- Work with broad team of client facing product and solution specialists to ensure complete client coverage.
- Provide current forecasts and pipeline information to management.
- Market credit risk product and service solutions to the Commercial Banking & Capital Markets sector globally.
- Meet established revenue targets, while creating new and enhanced customer relationships ensuring satisfaction.
- Generate new revenue from content, data, software, and services.
- Work closely with Product Specialists, Product Strategists, Marketing Strategists and other employees within the organization to leverage their appropriate expertise to the sales cycle.
- Represent company at industry and company sponsored events, as required.
- This position will require Travel
This position will be a Relationship Manager with Moody's Analytics
- Bachelors' degree in Finance, Economics or related area required, MBA highly preferred.
- 10+ years experience in a sales role within in a software/services organization with a successful track record in sales, preferably selling solutions to the global marketplace.
- Understanding of quantitative credit models and risk analysis within the corporate environment.
- Experience with corporate credit risk processes is highly preferred.
- Ability to sell on a needs/solutions approach.
- Ability to influence key decision makers during the full life cycle of the sales process.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills as well as outstanding client relationship management experience.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience in managing (directly or indirectly) other sales professionals.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Ability to multi task and meet short deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.