Director - Leading Investment Bank - Energy Project Finance (NYC)
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
A top tier bank is looking to hire an energy finance banker for its New York office.
Our client is a world-class global financial institution offering a full range of financial products and services to commercial, corporate and institutional clients in North America.
This position is in the Infrastructure and Energy Finance team focusing on clients in North America and beyond who have interests in transport, utilities, power generation, renewable energy, pipelines, and midstream. Based in New York, the primary role and responsibilities for this Director will include serving as a primary project leader in the origination and execution of all for North American and global clients.
The successful candidate will come from a major investment bank with significant experience in North American Energy or Infrastructure Finance. The right candidate will possess the followings skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 9 years professional experience in structure finance/project finance
- Previous track record covering power and infrastructure at a major bank
- Excellent knowledge and network in the power and infrastructure sector
- Highly motivated and strong leadership skills are essential
If you satisfy the above requirements, please send your resume to Mercedes Perez firstname.lastname@example.org