Director - FCC Reg Strategy & Planning
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are looking for an experienced, motivated leader to join the Regulatory Strategy team within Financial Crimes Compliance. The team is responsible for developing / implementing a centralized and coordinated view of FCC regulatory engagements and developing a consistent communication approach for regulators. We offer a fast-paced, coordinated and diverse work environment that will support innovation, creativity and ambitious ideas
Your future colleagues
- Oversee regulatory and audit responses/results to ensure accuracy/relevance of content and timeliness of response
- Conduct review/challenge sessions on closure of regulatory and audit deliverables to ensure sustainability and alignment with regulatory expectations
- Track and assess impact of policy and regulation changes
- Identify areas of the AML program that require improvements, propose process for mitigating gaps and work with relevant partners to develop solutions while raising significant issues to AML senior management.
- Lead all aspects of AML projects from start to finish, from developing business requirements to post production reviews.
- Ensure appropriate documentation is maintained, developed and implemented for all initiatives and processes to support regulatory, audit and BSA/AML requirements.
- Respond to information requests regarding the Bank's BSA/AML program within the defined guidelines.
We are a team with a mix of skills and backgrounds from industry and government. We are FCC subject matter specialists who are passionate about AML and improving the FCC framework at CS. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
We are looking for:
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience of at least 5-7 years with BSA/AML compliance department.
- Equivalent experience of 3 years of in developing and managing the BSA/AML compliance monitoring, testing, due diligence, and / or auditing program for a financial institution.
- Solid subject matter knowledge of compliance risks and issues for a financial institution in BSA/AML regulations.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of BSA/AML compliance practices and methodologies, including risk assessment, monitoring / surveillance, testing activities and project management.
- Experience of interacting with banking regulators.
- Articulate with exceptional writing skills.
- Attention to detail with analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet timelines.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.