Digital Workplace Customer Success Manager
JobDescription : The Role:
Customer Success Manager - Digital Infrastructure The Location:
New York, NY The Team:
Describe in 2-3 sentences what the team is responsible for, the team's dynamic, what it different, what it values, etc. The Impact:
As information technology shifts from technology-centric operating models to customer-focused service organizations, roles that reflect this must take front and center in product and service delivery. This internal role will be a prime advocate and evangelist for the organization as well as a key business partner for internal stakeholders and customers. What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to work in a high-impact organization and directly influence decisions, roadmaps, and the overall employee experience
- Personal and professional growth through broad and expansive use of innovative technology in a digitally-focused firm
- Working in an environment that is diverse, energetic, and passionate about the services we provide the markets
What We're Looking For: Basic Qualifications:
- Communicate regularly with end-customers to monitor to assess and address needs, frustrations and advance their degree of adoption of key features
- Establish clear goals and milestones that you and your customer will be working towards
- Help customers receive value quickly by working closely with service tower teams and aligning with corporate / divisional stakeholders
- Align with Organizational Change Management team to create change plans across the firm and its employees
- Interface as a logical (dotted-line) member of the Business Relationship Management team
- Generate and share educational resources, trainings, and best practices
- Drive additional value by encouraging deeper feature adoption or new methods of working with process or technology
- Partner to create customer success measures and relevant KPIs for the organization, including SLAs, OLAs, adoption/utilization, and overall service health analytics
- Drive engagement through a variety of feedback channels, including corporate surveys, ad hoc surveys, customer roundtables, town halls, and Voice of the Customer feedback
- Interface with the divisional PMO teams to bi-directionally introduce, curate, manage, and report on organizational programs, projects, and initiatives
- Own and aggregate the organizational service portfolio and associated roadmaps
- Synthesize customer feedback and work with internal teams to respond to customer needs
- Create evangelists, champions, and advocates among your customer base
- Identifies the communications and relationship needs of stakeholder groups. Translates customer engagement strategies into specific activities and deliverables. Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders and divisional relationship managers, by developing, maintaining and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and plans. Provides informed feedback to assess and promote understanding. Captures and disseminates technical and business information.
- Speaks clearly and fluently. Expresses opinions and information clearly and with respect. Responds quickly to the needs of an audience and to their reactions and feedback. Projects credibility.
- Creates engaging presentations and visualizations that tell a story. Builds a narrative for all levels of technical, business, and executive audiences.
- Understands project management and agile methodologies, specifically how to leverage for the best mutual outcomes of delivery and customer.
- Analyzes data and all other sources of information to break into component parts, patterns and relationships. Makes rational judgements from the available information and analysis. Demonstrates an understanding of how one issue may be a part of a much larger system.
- Gathers comprehensive information to support decision making. Demonstrates a rapid understanding of newly presented information. Encourages a collaborative and organizational learning approach. Manages and shares knowledge.
- Produces new ideas, approaches, or insights. Seeks opportunities for organizational improvement. Creates and manages effective change initiatives.
- Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances. Manages time effectively. Identifies and organizes resources needed to accomplish tasks. Sets objectives and monitors performance against deadlines and milestones.
- Interfaces cross-functionally across different towers, organizations, and groups to work in a highly matrixed organization. Works in a global, multi-cultural environment.
- Understands technology both broadly and explicitly. Articulates the technical aspects and capabilities of software, infrastructure, and cloud as they relate to addressing business needs.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of financial processes with the ability to analyze, synthesize, and create business models with cost benefit in mind.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence:
- 8-12 years in a user / customer facing role where technology is at the core of the business; product owner, technical marketing, and /or customer support experience will also be considered
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required; advanced degree preferred
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
This program/position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.