- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Digital Strategy Officer
Digital Strategy Officer
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Private Client Coverage
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18065437
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
Brief Description of the Organization
CBNA is the primary legal entity for Citi, providing products and services to consumers, financial institutions and corporate clients around the world. In the past, Citi has provided most of its internal reporting on a business by business basis. With the changes in the regulatory environment, strong legal entity reporting and governance has become essential. This team is responsible for ensuring that CBNA has the appropriate governance and control infrastructure to meet the demand for legal entity planning, execution, information management and the ever-evolving regulatory environment.
Description of the Position
· Partner with Private Banking teams team to engage clients with a digital experience that both meets their needs and enhances their overall experience with Citi Private Bank
· Conduct client sessions to showcase CPB's digital and mobile capabilities, and to gain an understand clients' needs in order to further improve our digital platform
· Lead requirements discussions with private banking teams, product specialists and operations stakeholders to develop new digital capabilities, and shape enhancements to current digital and mobile offerings
· Management and governance of all digital projects with business and stakeholder support to ensure alignment with implementation timelines
· Conduct demonstrations of new digital capabilities to internal teams post deployment Assist with the. Execute those plans by running strategic campaigns and keep track of the digital metrics to measure the success
· Prepare materials for updates to senior management and banker teams on the CPB digital strategy and metrics tracking the digital interactions of clients and internal teams
· Collaborate with control partners (e.g. Legal & Compliance, AML, operational risk, info security) to ensure new digital initiatives will comply with local regulation and not expose the firm to risk
· Bachelor's degree
· 3-5 year digital technology experience
· Excellent written and Oral Communication skills