- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Digital Onboarding Product Manager-AVP
Digital Onboarding Product Manager-AVP
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Decision Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 50 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19011342
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Redefine the Onboarding process for our ICG (Institutional Clients Group) TTS (Treasury Trade Solutions) and Markets clients through digitization. Coordinate with international cross functional technology, business, operations and sales organization to redesign and execute the Client onboarding journey. Through daily meetings and calls this individual will support the development and rollout of the 2 day Onboarding Initiative.
- Research and understand new technologies in the marketplace to digitize both internal and external processes in relation to Client Onboarding
- Coordinate meetings and discussions with cross functional technology, business, operations and sales organization to build a digitized onboarding experience
- Identify digital alternatives to current paper and email based processes and commercialize with necessary stakeholders for immediate adoption
- Redesign and develop digitized processes through detailed understanding of current processes and nuances
- Identify key deficiencies in existing process in order to streamline, simplify and digitize to expedite the Client Onboarding experience
- Present and interact directly with Clients to provide insight and clarity around new solutions
- Presentations to internal leadership team and key internal stakeholders
- Manage both pilot and global expansion of key initiative and functions across operations and technology teams
- Bachelor's Degree
- Two or more years of related experience required.
- Strong MS Excel skills e.g. Vlookup, pivot tables, nested cell functions
- Strong MS PowerPoint skills e.g. document formatting, tables, styles
- Self-motivated - perform independently while also leveraging global team structure
- Customer focused - provide efficient and accurate solutions
- Team player - work effectively with others in cross-function/cross-region teams
- Innovative - implement new ideas, create dynamic products, improve existing services
- Strong presentation skills for both internal and external meetings