- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Nov 17
Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: New York, NY, USAThe Digital Marketing Specialist, with oversight from the Associate Director, Solutions Marketing, supports Solutions Marketing for one or more line(s) of business within Moody's Analytics. They work as part of a Campaign Team of up to 7 people which produces marketing content and programs that support their line(s) of business. In addition, they are individually responsible for knowing the market, and producing buyer personas and buying process documentation, and mapping marketing content to the documented buying process.
- With supervision from their manager, support the creation of solutions marketing for one line of business
- Collaborate with stakeholders within assigned Verticals, Sales and Marketing to support and assist in the development of a global solution marketing strategy and plan that clearly states:
- Sales objectives for each assigned solution
- Learnings from market research and competitive analysis that informed the strategy
- Product releases/features/functionality which will be a focus of the strategy
- Target market and segments
- Product positioning in each target market/segment
- Compelling messaging to be used for each target market/segment
- Marketing, Public Relations and Events budget and resources needed to execute the strategy
- Results expected, and how those contribute to meeting the Sales objectives
- Support the development of and keep up-to-date client, prospect and employee-facing content needed to deliver global solution marketing plan:
- White papers
- Social media
- Presentation decks
- Improve the coherence, clarity and consistency of our messaging by promoting a better understanding of our offerings through a "one Moody's Analytics" voice approach/filter
- Produce messaging that addresses our clients' highest and most complex business challenges.
- Show an awareness of thought leadership that expands company's opportunities and supports a complex sales process; maximize the impact of thought leadership content by incorporating it into key marketing campaigns
- Support the execution of solution marketing strategy and plan by Marketing, Public Relations and Events teams, ensuring it represents full solutions and "One Moody's"
- Empower stakeholders to meet or exceed their objectives with regard to each assigned solution by delivering the training and tools they need for each release and between releases
The Solutions Marketing group is part of the Global Marketing & Events group.
- B2B and B2C product marketing experience
- Proven ability to develop and implement marketing strategies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills who can also write copy, with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, delivering each on time and on budget
- Track record of taking initiative and driving projects through to completion
- Superb people skills with a proven track record of success interacting with colleagues in cross-functional teams
- Experience using marketing platforms such as Marketo to deliver online marketing and communications campaigns and build reports.
- Some HTML knowledge to create landing pages from scratch
- Independent and creative thinker who can bring new ideas and perspectives to existing products
- Results-oriented and customer-oriented mindset, independent self-starter with a sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelors degree with strong academic record required; Masters degree preferred
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.