Excelsior has been engaged to conduct a search for this innovative and well capitalised financial technology company expanding their global operations. This really is a unique career opportunity to join a fast-growing and innovative Artificial Intelligence (AI) fintech company that is pioneering the deployment of next generation process automation solutions in the Fortune 500 companies through the deployment of artificial intelligence / machine learning technologies. This international firm has already had a lot of success in the USA and Europe, and following Series A investment they’re taking their operations to the next level.
Reporting to their Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) this is a newly created position for a marketing professional to take the lead digital marketing role to further develop and execute the company’s global digital strategy as part of their B2B technology sales strategy. Taking “ownership” for all their digital marketing you’ll;
- Plan / set and execute the digital marketing strategy; devise KPIs and performance dashboards, social media presence & campaigns, align digital with content strategy, SEO and SEM, optimize Google Analytics / Google Ads / Linkedin, company website management / optimization etc.
- In addition you’ll also manage CRM and marketing automation, own email creation and manage all set-up automated email campaigns, measuring campaign ROI etc.
Although the company has strong marketing leadership, infrastructure and activity in place, the CMO is looking for a digital marketing professional to come in to take full ownership for their digital marketing strategy, plans and execution - certainly a great opportunity for this person to develop the role and ‘make it their own’.
Appropriate candidates will have the following experience and characteristics:
- A least 3 years experience in a digital marketing role
- Although not a pre-requisite as depends on how strong your digital marketing experience is, ideally you’ll have worked for a B2B technology company marketing to financial institutions or corporates in other verticals such as Pharmaceutical or Scientific.
- Ability to devise digital strategies and performance measures, in addition to ‘hands on’ execution.
- Able to pick up solutions which are new and unique in the market.
- The personal motivation and ability to contribute to a dynamic and high growth entrepreneurial team culture.
- Professional marketing qualifications would be an advantage.
Great career opportunity for a high calibre digital marketing professional to join a high growth tech company, working closely with the senior management team to develop and execute the company’s global digital strategy. This person can certainly ‘make the role their own’, ‘have impact’, and reap both the professional and personal rewards that come with such an opportunity, in a company that clearly recognises the true value of marketing to their continued success.
Keywords: marketing, digital marketing, digital marketer, digital marketing manager, digital marketing director, marcomms, fintech, financial markets, investment banks, commercial banks, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, machine learning, process automation, RPA, business intelligence, emerging technologies, digital transformation.
Since 1999 Excelsior Search has been partnering with financial technology (FinTech), data and research providers to the global capital markets and investment industry. Whilst supporting immense technological change the past two decades, using our deep niche industry and specialist talent acquisition expertise we play a key role in helping our clients build high performing teams across the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
Creating win-win situations
We work passionately in close partnership with fintech companies to secure for them the very best talent available globally, delivering win-win solutions all round:
✓ The companies we partner with hire proven top performers whom can make a dramatic difference to their business i.e. by providing strong C level leadership, build great products and realise true sales potential.
✓ By only partnering with the best companies in the sector, we add significant value to the careers of the industry professionals placed and hiring executives, enabling top performers to shine and meet their own career goals and earning potential.
Companies we partner with
We recruit for providers of financial technology, market data, investment research and consultancy services. This also includes partnering with private equity & venture capital companies, fintech innovation labs & hubs playing an important role developing the fintech ecosystem.
Roles we fill
C level down and across all company functions; executive management, sales & business development, marketing & communications, client servicing & relationship / account management, systems implementation & consulting, product management, sales engineering, finance, legal & compliance.
Track record of hiring and extensive industry networks in: New York, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, Sao Paulo, London, Paris, Luxembourg, Frankfurt, Vienna, Zurich, Dubai, Cape Town, Sydney, Singapore & Hong Kong.