Developer - SQL/C#
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Contract, Full time
- eClerx Markets
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
Our financial services client is looking for a Full Stack Developer with a solid financial background specifically around assets.
As a full stack software engineer, you will develop innovative technologies that are changing the Alternative Asset Management industry. You will work with other engineers and business analysts to design, build, deploy, and support the core of Blackstone Innovations' suite of applications. Internal applications are mostly developed in C# with the .NET stack, including the ASP.NET web framework. We also develop integration software that runs on various 3rd party systems and platforms including Salesforce, Tableau, and ServiceNow. You will tackle a variety of problems ranging from optimizing data retrieval performance to scaling out infrastructure or bringing complex systems together.
The skills and experience you will need to make an impact:
- C# with the .NET stack, including the ASP.NET web framework
- Strong object-oriented programming experience in any language
- SQL Server or other database technology experience
- Ability to drive your projects from inception to completion
- Willingness to teach, coach, and mentor others
- Producing high quality code and soliciting feedback
- Taking a position and share views freely in a constructive and solution based manner
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.