Developer part of a small, collaborative trading team based in NYC with a focus on applying cutting edge statistical and machine learning techniques to short-term systematic, trading strategies.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Developing the next generation of tools for the quantitative research team
- Solve low-latency trading problems and optimize performance-critical code.
- Developing connectivity and trading logic to expand our presence into new exchanges and venues.
- Assess different technologies and their applications.
- Maintain, optimize, and strengthen existing components of the trading system.
- Ensure that department milestones/goals are achieved in a timely fashion.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- At least 6+ years of professional software development experience.
- BS/BA degree in computer engineering/computer science.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++, Java or Python
- Experience with exchange connectivity, order routing, and market data is a plus.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves