- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs USA
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
In Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do. The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and commu nity clients. Our savings products include an online savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms.
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance, a subdivision of CCBD, is composed of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses which include the global online consumer deposits business and the US online consumer lending business, the firm's first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 147-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. This unique dynamic allows us to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity.
Do you have a passion for leadership and a knack for user experience and visual design? Marcus by Goldman Sachs is looking for a design manager to join the Digital Product Management team. The ideal candidate demonstrates strong organizational and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and the ability to drive a team towards a common goal. Through collaboration with other designers, product owners and engineers, you will lead a growing team committed to superior consumer experience, operating at a fast-pace to improve and extend our product line.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Lead a team of designers to create and evolve a user interface that is easy to navigate and understand
- Manage team capacity and design intake to deliver authoritative, impactful designs for development
- Apply process to exploration and design cycles for smooth execution
- Collaborate with product managers to ensure cohesiveness of the overall user experience
- Identify and advocate for required technical resources
- Effectively communicate design initiatives, progress and key considerations to the broader leadership team
- Ensure quality in all aspects of design execution by creating consistent design and messaging across products and promotions
- 6+ years of design experience, including 2+ years of managing a design team
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC)
- Ability to drive initiatives forward with authority and autonomy
- Desire to work in a fast-paced work environment, consistently adhering to strict deadlines and evolving priorities
- Ability to solve for technical constraints and adaptations in designing for multiple technology types
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for effective internal collaboration
- Bachelors/Undergraduate Degree; design focus or related field preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.