Derivatives/ ISDA Lawyer
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Axiom Global
- 28 Jan 19
Currently, we’re on the hunt for exceptional Derivatives/ISDA lawyers
If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our lawyers benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we’re on the hunt for exceptional Derivatives/ISDA lawyers in New York, Raleigh, North Carolina, and Chicago, Illinois to join our ranks with:
- 4+ years of experience at a major U.S. law firm or an in-house legal department
- Experience with fixed income derivatives and interest rate trading confirmations
- Experience supporting interest rate sales and trading desks
- Understanding of banking and securities regulations, including derivatives regulations
- Experience with a variety of asset classes including credit derivatives, interest rate swaps, FX
- Experience with MSFTAs and repos a plus
- Active membership in the NY state bar is required
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Analysis and resolution of technicalities arising in the course of negotiations
- Operating successfully under pressure to progress a portfolio of live matters
- Building productive relationships with key stakeholders and relationship managers
- Fostering an open and progressive environment, recognizing the varying needs of a diverse team in terms of experience, backgrounds and seniority
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 2,000 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.