Bloomberg's Supply Chain business is a dynamic global organization comprised of subject matter authorities that support internal and external customers through Planning, Manufacturing, Logistics, and Warehousing. Operating out of 22 locations globally to distribute business critical equipment in over 190 countries, we work hand-in-hand with our businesses to plan, procure, and distribute the products and services that drive the success of Bloomberg worldwide. What's The Role?
As a valued member of our global Supply Chain team, you will partner closely with US-based Planners to facilitate US forecasts and budgets while establishing relationships with key business partners in Sales, product and technical teams that deploy technology to customers and employees. Through training, mentoring and professional development activities, you will have the opportunity to develop a strong internal network and expansive business knowledge while gaining invaluable technical skills; as your Supply Chain experience grows, as will your impact and influence on the continuous improvement of Bloomberg's integral supply chain processes and technologies. We will trust you to:
You'll Need to Have:
- Develop demand forecasts for 500+ business-critical SKUs to best anticipate internal and external customers' needs
- Facilitate and provide demand planning inputs for customer and employee technology products across the AMER region
- Analyze and provide insights on monthly sales and operational planning cycles, taking full accountability for driving global demand forecasts for a subset of products
- Partner with Sales, Customer Support, and Information Technology teams to understand their business goals and needs and align forecasts and budgets
- Partner with Bloomberg's CTO organization and Product Technology teams to develop a deep understanding of Bloomberg's products and how they are used to support connectivity to Bloomberg applications
- Collaborate with Supply Chain team members to ensure operations execution is aligned to budget and forecasts updates
- Contribute to annual budget plan and provide recommendations and input on full year's demand projection on behalf of the AMER region
- Leverage planning tools, Integrated Business Planning and other SAP functions, to update forecasts using both projects and statistical models
- Analyze planning and supply chain processes to identify gaps, problems, and root-causes; work within Agile teams to deliver solutions and continuous enhancements
Does this sound like you?
- 3-5 years of experience as a Demand Planner or in a process-driven role within Supply Chain
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business or Economics or relevant working experience
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Understanding of supply chain processes and experience driving process improvements
- An all hands on deck approach with a proactive and resourceful mindset
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to influence
- Exceptional collaboration skills and the judgement to escalate as needed
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.