Who we are:
Founded in 2012, automotiveMastermind is a leading provider of predictive analytics and marketing automation solutions for the automotive industry, putting dealers back in the driver's seat with Mastermind. Mastermind is a turnkey sales and marketing platform that empowers dealers to predict future car buyers, market to them at the right time and close more deals with less effort. Mastermind is headquartered in New York City. For more information, visit automotivemastermind.com .
At automotiveMastermind, we thrive on high energy at high speed. We're an organization in hyper-growth mode and have a fast-paced culture to match. Our highly engaged teams feel passionately about both our product and our people. This passion is what continues to motivate and challenge our teams to be best-in-class. Our cultural values of "Drive" and "Help" have been at the core of what we do, and how we have built our culture through the years. This cultural framework inspires a passion for success while collaborating to win.
What we do:
automotiveMastermind puts dealers in the driver's seat with Market EyeQ. Market EyeQ is an automated sales and marketing platform that empowers dealers to close more deals by predicting future buyers and consistently marketing to them. Generate success in your loyalty, service, and conquest portfolios through a combination of turnkey predictive analytics, proactive marketing, and dedicated consultative services.
What you will do:
As a Dealer Relations Manager, you must possess superior communication skills that enable you to build high-level relationships throughout the entire dealership. You consistently demonstrate a clear comprehensive understanding of our dealer partners goals, pain points, markets, and their competitors, as well as automotive business trends. You are highly organized, task and detail-oriented, articulate, flexible, self-motivated, and capable of working well under pressure. You are driven to provide the highest level of unwavering customer service through coaching, training, and consultation. Your professional experience has instilled a sense of urgency without compromising the strategic approach to achieve success for our dealer partners. IDEAL CANDIDATE
You have practical experience, a comprehensive understanding, and strong working knowledge of how an automotive dealership runs day to day. You can travel as needed within and out of your defined territory. You continually strive to meet or exceed expectations in all aspects of your role, from servicing our partners to proactively contributing and collaborating with the team and dealerships.
Who you are:
- Possess an in depth understanding of our software platform functionality, related services and an overview of the technical functionality. Leverage this knowledge to strategically implement processes and work with executive management, floor management and other various departments within the dealership on appropriate usage.
- Responsible for day-to-day dealer relationship management and champion the adoption and ongoing use of the company product in the dealerships
- Execute launch planning, manage the product implementation and deliver initial and ongoing training to meet the needs of the dealers in their area through regular monthly performance visits as well as the same to the regional team
- Serve as first point of contact for our handling dealerships issues and follows up on those that have been escalated
- Bring best practice knowledge of the product into the client organization to support the company's value proposition to its dealerships and to teammates on the regional team
- Ensure that product changes, new features and releases are communicated and implemented in a timely manner to their accounts
- This position will cover a geographical area and work as part of a larger team reporting to a Director of Dealer Relations
- Responsible for the retention of 20+ accounts
- Bachelors' degree in Business, Management, Marketing or a related field
- 3-5 years professional experience working in sales, marketing or customer service in a luxury automotive retail environment
- Significant experience working with CRM tools and are at ease with technology
- Think quickly on your feet and handle ambiguity
- Communicate well both orally and in writing and demonstrate business and financial acumen in your daily work
- Know how to establish rapport and develop meaningful relationships with your clients
- Negotiate effectively, finding the win-win solution to problems
- Proactively solicit feedback, ask clarifying questions and resolve issues in a non-confrontational way
- Ability to perform as part of a larger team and work independently to schedule and prioritize your work
- Regularly assess your own performance and adapt your work to achieve better results
- Must believe in what you do and feel a vested interest the company's success
- This role requires 80%-100% travel within the region and nationally as needed. A valid driver license is required to perform the job.
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Generally, work is performed Monday through Friday, though holidays and weekends may be required.
----------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.