Data Privacy Program Sr Analyst
CCBData & Analytics:
The CCB Data & Analytics Teamunifies data and analytics talent across Chase to responsibly leverage data tobuild competitive advantages for our businesses with value and protection forcustomers. The team encompasses a variety of Data & Analyticsdisciplines, from data governance and data strategy/partnerships to reporting,data science and machine learning, and are actively engaged in ensuring impactat the front-line and the customer through Sales and Marketingtransformation. We have a strong partnership with our dedicatedTechnology partners, who provide us with our cutting edge data and analyticsinfrastructure. Joining CCB Data & Analytics means you sit in the enginethat powers Chase with insights, providing an opportunity to materially impactboth our customer and business outcomes. The team also offers significantlearning and mobility opportunities for career development and future growth.
The DataPrivacy Product covers the establishment of tools and services to supportcompliance with existing and future privacy legislation (e.g. General DataProtection Regulation, California Consumer Privacy Act), including education ofconsumers (both customer and non-customer).
The PrivacyProduct team is dedicated to providing consistent vision and strategy for dataprivacy across JPMC and ensuring alignment with federal / international privacyrequirements.
The DataPrivacy Business Analyst will be responsible for providing analysis of variousaspects of data privacy legislation. Examples include, demographic analysis of target jurisdictions toevaluate impact to customer and non-customers, including anticipated responserate. Evaluation of business decisionson whether to invoke specific exemptions under the law or provide informationto all parties. Evaluation of what datais available within the organization and work with others for in/out of scopeapplicability. Additionally, the rolewill perform general analysis of platform performance and overlap of data privacyresponses. Keyresponsibilities:
· Provide market analysis and analytics related to data privacylegislation
· Perform market assessment for response rates based on demographics
· Work effectively with teams across the firm (CCB, CIB, AM, CB andcorporate functions)
· Assist in identifying of data scope for Privacy Legislations forcentralized LOBs
· Establish and oversee data quality expectations for all in-scopeData Privacy data
· Work with business stakeholders and 3 rd parties onexternal data that affects privacy and may need changes
· Work with legal, compliance and stakeholders to investigate andresolve any impacts related to in scope data
· Set standards for normalization of data provided to the consumer Required Experience:
· Experience with data privacy laws (CCPA, GDPR) aplus
· Experience in other firmwide roles a plus
· Ability to make assumptions and draw conclusionswhen insufficient information is available
· Strong verbal and written communication skillsincluding executive deck preparation in the business and technology spaces
· Proven success working with a variety ofinternal/external teams at various levels of management
· Must have strong organizational skills to plan,organize and drive delivery
Experience with Agile methodology and working with Agile teams in both the business and technology
· Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative,team-oriented, cross-functional environment
· Capable of navigating in dynamic and complexorganization environment
· Ability to work collaboratively in teams anddevelop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
· Driven independent leader with the ability todiscern when to escalate appropriately
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiplepriorities on tight deadlines without compromising quality
Ability to support other products within DataPrivacy if needed
Pleasenote: We do not offer employment basedsponsorship for this role. If you require employment based sponsorship eithernow or in the future (i.e.: you are currently authorized to work pursuant to astudent visa (OPT) but will require employer based sponsorship to continueworking past its expiration), you are not eligible for this role.