Data Management Solutions Product Manager, Alternative Data (Marketplace)
S&P Global Market Intelligence The Role:
Enterprise Solutions Product Manager, Estimates The Grade (relevant for internal applicants only):
11 The Location:
New York, NY The Team:
The Enterprise Solutions team manages and delivers data solutions to clients of all segments. This agile group supports our Xpressfeed platform, other data feeds and API solutions that enable our clients to ingest, store, automate and analyze data. The Impact:
As Enterprise Solutions Product Manager for Estimates, you will advance the overall offering of this unique dataset. You will be responsible for addressing client needs, and help drive revenue and innovation across the Enterprise. You will develop these organizational objectives by working directly with Clients, Sales, Content Management and Information Technology to ensure alignment and execution. By working across the Enterprise you will establish key themes that will build upon and produce high quality and consistent data that serve an array of customers. What's in it for you:
This role is an opportunity to join a team that's motivated by delivering market-moving products, double-digit revenue growth, and having fun making it all happen! Responsibilities:
What We're Looking For: Basic Qualifications:
- Coordinate all activities related to the Estimates product offering and its enablement to all Desktop and Enterprise products (Daily Feeds, API, Low Latency Feeds)
- Work closely with our clients to understand their needs, the competition and articulate the value proposition of our products.
- Create a strategic Estimates roadmap that will include an end-to-end process, and demonstrate how it will support client needs within the capital markets and beyond.
- Look to create third party channel partnerships to further expand the product to additional client and user types.
- Build relationships across senior management and key stakeholders to gain buy in and support for additional product and content initiatives for Estimates
- Own and manage the business requirements for all existing product processes and new ideas that will start in the future.
- Collaborate and engage actively across all S&P Capital IQ and SNL divisions to align product priorities and synergies where appropriate.
- Participate in regular product and dataset reviews to fully engage others groups around the offering.
- Creation of metrics to demonstrate progress and business benefits of the product offering.
- Create and maintain strategic road maps for new and existing content within the Estimates offering and work collaboratively with the additional business and product teams across S&P Capital IQ and SNL to identify new or expanded content and analytics.
- Execute technology initiatives with the IT organization by providing functional requirements and data analysis.
- Conduct regular training sessions with sales team and provide relevant updates during new product releases.
- Proven ability to work with and motivate global teams in a diverse and complex organization to deliver quality results on time.
- Demonstrable experience resolving complex operational problems requiring strategic and innovative solutions.
- Client facing experience a must.
- Exceptional ability to work in an international multi-cultural environment utilizing effective influencing, negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong public speaking skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels within an organization.
- A highly motivated self-starter; ability to work independently and creatively as well as within a team.
- Excellent networking skills are required in order to obtain market information necessary to anticipate customer needs and interpret the trends that are evolving in the markets MHFI
Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
- At least 3 years of product management experience including enterprise-wide data initiatives and working with datasets in the financial services industry.
- Extensive experience developing financial market data services products from concept to commercialization.
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $67,600 to $190,100. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive bonus/a sales commission plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires . S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence. EOE Statement:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), PDMGDV202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
261143 Posted On:
New York, New York, United States