A health plan client is looking for a remote Data Management Leader to help support a leave of absence. This person is responsible for bridging the gap between Business and IT.
A health plan client is looking for a Data Management Leader to help support a leave of absence. This person is responsible for bridging the gap between Business and IT by managing projects in the areas of data applications, data governance and analytics. The individual will work closely with Health Plan's business owners to understand and document their needs for reporting and analysis, gathering business requirements and associated business rules. This opportunity is fully remote.
- 10+ years of experience at a health plan
- Experienced with various SQL, no-SQL, Data Warehouse, Data Lake, Business Intelligence technologies required
- Experienced with MarkLogic, QlikSense, OBIEE, SQL Server, SFTP tools preferred
- Ability to be creative, building from scratch, self-driven, and take initiative
- High sense of prioritization on business need
- High energy to drive business and IT stakeholders to deliver projects on time and within budget