A global fixed income asset manager is looking for an experienced Fixed Income Data Architect and Data Analytics Strategist to design, create, implement, deliver and maintain a global analytics and data platform for fixed income quantitative research and investment management decision making.
- This is a hands-on role that works closely with the Fixed Income investment research and investment teams:
- To identify state of the art data products that address the end-users current and future requirements.
- Work with technology teams to identify and resolve Fixed Income core analytics and data issues
- Design, create, implement, deliver and maintain a global analytics and data platform for Fixed Income quantitative research and investment management decision making.
- Implement global data infrastructure to support model development and back-testing
- Develop core data analytics capabilities
- Work with technology on data mapping, data distribution, and data quality issues.
- Advanced Quantitative Degree
- Must have experience working with fixed income analytics
- Experience with complex data sets and relational databases
- Proven experience designing and implementing data solutions for fixed income quantitative research and portfolio management
- Current programming skills ( Python, R, Matlab)
- Must have experience working with fixed income portfolio applications
- Experience working with fixed income data providers: Bloomberg, Factset, Barclays Live, Haver, Citi Velocity
Keywords: Data Strategist, Data Platform Design, Data Solutions, Fixed Income Portfolio Management, Quantitative Research, Analytics
Please refer to Job 23387 – and send MS Word attached resume to Jim Geiger, email@example.com | For More Opportunities, please visit www.analyticrecruiting.com