Data Analytics and Cloud Architect Lead
JobDescription : Responsibilities
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources
• Leverage Big Data platforms/tool/technologies for optimizing current data processing pipelines
• Ability to manage wide variety of data in different forms like structured and non-structured
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Innovate new ways of managing, transforming and validating data
• Establish and enforce guidelines to ensure consistency, quality and completeness of data assets
• Come up with a holistic strategy for managing model's development, CI/CD, lifecycle, analytical workbench supporting models written in various prominent technologies
• Define a roadmap for migrating existing models written in older technologies to newer platform
• Come up with tools/technologies/platforms for enabling data assets for consumption by models and exposing to partners/clients via various channels
• Explore opportunities for monetizing existing models and data assets via various channels like API, apps etc.
• Build next generation cloud ready/native DevOps infrastructure supporting data analytics applications/API/platforms
• Analyze, design and code business-related solutions, as well as core architectural changes, using an Agile programming approach resulting in software delivered on time and in budget;
• Experience of working in a development teams, using agile techniques and Object-Oriented development and scripting languages, is preferred
• Comfortable learning cutting edge technologies and applications to greenfield projects Qualifications
• Ability of defining enterprise level holistic technology strategy and roadmaps
• Hands on experience of working with Big Data tools/technologies
• Experience working on Cloud technologies for building the next generation data and analytics platform
• Hands on experience of building the analytics workbench for different stakeholders
• Experience of defining the security and entitlement model with necessary controls/governance
• Strong Experience working on DevOps pipeline for models, analytics applications and APIs
• Experience of working on service enabling data and monetization
• Ability to work as an individual contributor
• Sound oral/written communication skills
• Working with various stakeholder including Scrum Masters, Project Managers, Content Analyst and DBAs, and data scientists
• Solid experience in Agile methodologies (Kanban and SCRUM)
• Strong leadership skills, e.g., written and verbal communication, organization, requirements elicitation and consensus-building
Grade: 13 (Internal Only)
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.