Data Analytics Team Lead DIR
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Lead the distributed team of the data engineers, data scientists and analytics developers.
- Lead the design, architecture and support of the new and existing data, analytics, and reporting and ETL pipelines and recommend improvements and modifications.
- Build efficient data pipeline architecture and systems using Apache Airflow
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional and non-functional business requirements.
- Be responsible for ingesting data into our data lake and providing frameworks and services for operating on that data including the use of Spark & Databricks.
- Analyze, debug and correct issues with data pipelines
- Operate on or build the infrastructure required for efficient extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, Spark and Azure technologies.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. You Offer
- 8+ years of demonstrated experience building high performance scalable enterprise analytics or data centric solutions
- Proven experience implementing complex ETL pipelines preferably in connection with Hadoop or Spark
- Experience working with Spark data pipeline and or streaming experience
- Outstanding coding and design skills in Java/Scala or C#.
- Specialist in Python, or can demonstrate ability to readily learn new languages and affinity for them.
- Understand the nature of distributed systems design.
- Hands-on experience with Azure.
- Strong understanding & usage of algorithms and data structures.
- Work well in a team environment, and are a self-starter.
- Ability to lead, or have led teams before.
- Expertise building and managing Python libraries
- Azure Data Lake experience
- Machine Learning expertise
- Experience with Apache Airflow
- Experience with C# .NET Core
- Experience with traditional data marts/warehouses
- Understanding of Fixed Income Pre-Trade ad Post Trade flows.
- BS in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.