PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As a Data Analyst, you will assist business leaders in making improved business decisions through the analysis of large data sets, creation of comprehensive reports and informed recommendations.
ATTRIBUTES OF CONSULTANTS WITH RGP
• Respect for people and opinions and confidently offer your point-of-view with clients and among colleagues
• A drive for proactively cultivating relationships with clients and colleagues
• Optimism when faced with challenges and complex situations, coupled with the drive to solve client issues
• Dedication to continuous improvement and development of your skillset and talents
• A strong personal identification with RGP’s values – loyalty, integrity, focus, enthusiasm, accountability and talent
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
• Analyze, manipulate, profile and extracts large data sets
• Assist with documenting requirements
• Build, review and modify data reports
• Transfer knowledge to client team members to enable them to be self-sufficient in building and maintaining reports to address future needs
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, MIS or other related business discipline required
• 5-plus years of data analysis experience
• Strong understanding of financial statements and the interrelationship of the income statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flows, including account reconciliation and financial analysis skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Capable of working independently; a self-starter
• Experience with SAP or Oracle software required, including the ability to access reports and data as needed
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills required, including strong data retrieval and downloading abilities, and proficiency with macros, PowerBI, PowerPivot, etc.
• Technical capability in more than one of the following: Excel VBA, SQL, Tableau, QlikView, Cognos, ERWin, Python, PowerBI, etc. strongly preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
RGP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.