Customer & Marketing/Customer Strategy, Consumer-ATHS Senior Manager
Customer & Marketing/Customer Strategy, Consumer-ATHS Senior Manager
The Consumer industry is focused onserving the changing consumer, who has rapidly evolving needs, behaviors andpreferences for products, services, and experiences. Our Automotive,Transportation, Hospitality & Services
sector is going through anunprecedented period of significant evolution and opportunity with silos beingbroken down and an increased focus on the customer experience. Organizationsare building differentiated customer experiences and highly integrated supplychains while maintaining growth and profitability, which creates uniquechallenges to innovate, modernize technology, and transform their businessmodels.
Our CustomerStrategy & Applied Design offering is a sub-sector under our Customer andMarketing offering portfolio. Customer Strategy focuses on helpingclients discover, design, and prototype customer growth strategies andinnovation portfolios to create and drive change in a digital world. Leveragingour deep capabilities in strategy, customer experience, digital strategy andinnovation - We bring knowledge and offerings to uncover the behaviors,motivations, and preferences of our clients' customers and develops newexperiences for them. The Team
CustomerStrategy & Applied Design
OurCustomer Strategy & Applied Design team focuses on helping clientsdiscover, design, and prototype customer growth strategies and innovationportfolios to create and drive change in a digital world. We bring knowledgeand offerings to uncover the behaviors, motivations and preferences of ourclients' customers and develop new experiences for them. Our team ofprofessionals has deep capabilities in strategy, customer experience, digitalstrategy and innovation.
Wedeliver set of customer focused work:
| Help clients build capabilities to better understand customervalue drivers and make choices about the markets and segments they servethrough digital, social, and mobile channels; optimize pricing decisions andshape the most strategic issues on the CMO agenda
| Help clients improve the quality, nature and power ofinteractions between the customer and the organization across the lifecycle ofsales, marketing and service at each and every touch point.
| Help clients rapidly design, prototype and launch newbusinesses and experiences, translating insights on human behavior fromdesign-led methods into offerings and technologies that delight customers anddrive growth
| Help clients understand, envision and articulate "digital" as abusiness strategy aligned with their CEO's agenda - and then craft a plan toembed everything they do with the latest technology solutions and businessmodels to compete in the marketplace for customers and talent Work You'll Do
Our CustomerStrategy & Applied Design offering is a sub-sector under our Customer andMarketing offering portfolio. Customer Strategy focuses on helpingclients discover, design, and prototype customer growth strategies andinnovation portfolios to create and drive change in a digital world. Leveragingour deep capabilities in strategy, customer experience, digital strategy andinnovation - We bring knowledge and offerings to uncover the behaviors,motivations, and preferences of our clients' customers and develops newexperiences for them.
As a Senior Manager
youwill bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to delivereffective solutions to clients.
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manageengagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-inof proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time,quality delivery of work; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at keyclients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of theproposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricingstrategies
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop"thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate inpublic speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
- Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- Must have 10+ years of experience providing consulting services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company, or within the Consumer/Automotive industry or a digital agency serving the automotive sector.
- Must have 8+ years of experience with developing customer strategy, customer experience and digital strategy work in the automotive industry.
- Good understanding of digital strategy and business execution via technology enablement.
- Experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives (especially in a project management role)
- Willingness and ability to travel 80%
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors. Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
How you'll grow
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Hospitality Business, Marketing, Management, or a related field.
- Professional competence in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Sense of responsibility to self, team, and client
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
- Record of consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility
- Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation skills and MS Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills.
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings.
- Ability to lead large teams and own deliverables.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Must live within commuting distance of one of Deloitte's consulting offices.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATCSRMTM009-CM