Customer & Marketing- Advertising, Marketing & Commerce, ATHS Industry- Senior Manager
Customer & Marketing/Advertising,Marketing & Commerce-Consumer-ATHS Senior Manager
TheConsumer industry is focused on serving the changing consumer, who has rapidlyevolving needs, behaviors and preferences for products, services, andexperiences. Our Automotive, Transportation, Hospitality & Services
sector is going through an unprecedented period of significant evolution andopportunity with silos being broken down and an increased focus on the customerexperience. Organizations are building differentiated customer experiences andhighly integrated supply chains while maintaining growth and profitability,which creates unique challenges to innovate, modernize technology, andtransform their business models.
CS&AD - Our Customer Strategy& Applied Design Offering focuses on helping clients discover, design, andprototype customer growth strategies and innovation portfolios to create anddrive change in a digital world. Leveraging our deep capabilities in strategy,customer experience, digital strategy and innovation - We bring knowledge andofferings to uncover the behaviors, motivations, and preferences of ourclients' customers and develops new experiences for them.
AM&C - Our Advertising, Marketing &Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives alignedwith our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this bycreating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire theircustomers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms thatenable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences.In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations intomodern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deepexperience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from ourDigital Studios. TheTeam
Our Advertising, Marketing &Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives alignedwith our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this bycreating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire theircustomers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms thatenable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences.In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations intomodern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deepexperience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from ourDigital Studios.
We serve our clients through thefollowing types of work:
• Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
• eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
• Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
• Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
• Marketing analytics implementation and operations
• Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
• Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
• Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerateresults WorkYou'll Do
Deloitte Digital is seeking a SeniorManager with exceptional technology and analytical skills to drive both clientand partner-side implementations of programmatic and marketing-relatedtechnologies. You will take client-orientated approach whileworking across functional and technical teams in order to drive timely andsuccessful implementations and integrations. The ideal candidate hasexperience implementation bidding technologies with agencies, publishers and partners.
As the lead, you will integrate acrossDeloitte Digital's rich marketing and advertising technology landscape and helpdrive research, analytics, and testing efforts in order to develop new bestpractices for our clients. You should not only have strong quantitative skills,but also have strong structural problem-solving skills to deal with newchallenges as they arise, excellent communication skills to impart criticalinformation to a broad non-quantitative audience, and enjoy working in teams
As a SeniorManager
you will bring considerable technical, functional, and productexpertise to deliver effective solutions to clients.
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manageengagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-inof proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time,quality delivery of work; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at keyclients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of theproposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricingstrategies
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop"thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate inpublic speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
- Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- 10+ years of experience working in a technical customer facing Solutions Architect role, preferably at an AdTech company or client service firm, designing high availability and scalability solutions
- Experience with DoubleClick, AdWords, Google Analytics or similar platforms, Doubleclick Campaign Manager or Bid Manager.
- 3+ years working with a DSP or DSP adoptions
- Deep understanding across or within one of the Auto, Transportation, Hospitality industries and technologies
- Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions (i.e., SalesForce, Oracle, etc.)
- Comfort traversing the whole DoubleClick stack: client-side through the persistence layer
- Experience designing, architecting, implementing and/or operating within a cloud platform (Amazon, Azure, Google, etc.)
- Understanding of search marketing, ad serving platforms and API development/management
- Experience in automation (Puppet, Chef, Vagrant)
- Experience with In-Memory Caching, Queues, Protocols, SOLR, Avro, Protocol Buffers, Thrift
- Experience with terabytes of information on big data (hadoop, hbase, hive) for aggregation and rollup
- Clear communication skills. We are looking for someone who is comfortable talking to peers about a design solutions on the same day they are explaining a new technology to an executive.
- Travel - 80-100%
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
How you'll grow
- Strong oraland written communication skills, presentation skills and MS Visio, PowerPoint,Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Superiorcritical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptionalinterpersonal, team-building, and communication skills.
- Ability tobuild consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings.
- Ability tolead large teams and own deliverables.
- Ability towork in an ambiguous environment.
- Strongproblem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise maturejudgment.
- Must livewithin commuting distance of one of Deloitte's consulting offices.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATCSRMTM005-CM