- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Customer Success Associate
Location: New York, NY, USAPosition Overview:
Serve as a liaison between our Company and our clients by providing problem-solving solutions to end users of the Reis SE delivery platform; includes onboarding across all Tier II and Tier III Accounts.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Provide problem-solving solutions to end users of both the REIS SE delivery platform and the Reis Reports small business website.
- Deliver professional and proactive support internally to REIS's Sales department.
- Field incoming calls, emails, and LiveChats regarding: data interpretation, publishing dates, website performance, etc.
- Provide prospective clients with logical advice on Reis products that can best meet their needs.
- Document and manage all customer inquiries and refer to specialist groups whenever necessary.
- Work in unison with Econ, Operations, and Product to address and answer all client inquiries.
- Maintain up-to-date client user database through internal and external communications.
- Communicate internally with Accounting and Sales Enablement to create new accounts and ensure proper entitlements throughout the lifecycle of the client's subscription.
- Conduct end user training of the REIS SE delivery platform to new users via webinars.
- Monitor user additions to existing accounts to identify training opportunities.
- Correspond directly with contract signers and end users to coordinate training sessions.
- Deliver biweekly tutorials to both REIS's existing user base and viable leads via webinar.
- Log client feedback communicated through direct customer interactions.
- Assist Product and Tech in testing of web-based modules and reports prior to product launch.
- Stay informed on continuing CRE trends by attending Roundtable Discussions and Briefings hosted by REIS Economists.
- Other duties as needed or required
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college
- Excellent PC skills including MS Office Suite
- A minimum of (1) years' experience in a relatable field.
- Strong track record of both self-sufficiency and ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Polished communicator, persuasive presenter, fast on your feet, and innately organized.
- Familiarity with Salesforce
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.