Customer Service Representative - Payroll (Contract)
Bloomberg is the central nervous system of global finance. Started in 1981, Bloomberg is a forward-looking company focused on building products and solutions that are needed for the 21st century. As a global information and technology company we connect decision makers to a dynamic network of data, people, and ideas - accurately delivering business and financial information, news, and insights to customers around the world.
We understand urgency, work hard, have commercial acumen, and are customer service driven. Our colleagues internally and externally count on us daily. Our team is tight, but our culture is wide open, where we challenge and support each other's creative ideas to remain first-class.
We're looking for an Customer Service Representative to join our New York Payroll team. You'll be responsible for responding to employee inquiries regarding payroll. You'll also be responsible for pulling tax statements for terminated employees globally. This positon requires a highly organized, customer service oriented candidate that has strong written and verbal communication skills. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Receive and respond to requests to resend payroll forms
- Validate the number of pay slips received from our vendor vs what loaded into our employee portal for review
- Confirm that all pay slips are received for each country by pay date of that country
- Trouble shoot errors and issues with the document storage team
- Escalate unresolved issues
- Answer general questions regarding information contained in Forms
We'd Love to see:
- A bachelor's degree
- A strong customer service background
- The ability to handle confidential information
- A strong sense of attention to detail
Does this sound like you?
- A Bachelors' degree in Accounting
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.