Credit Trade Settlements / Trade Support Manager - Credit Investments Group, Asset Management
- The Credit Investments Group (CIG) is a leading portfolio manager which invests in diversified portfolios of non-investment grade credit strategies with a focus on senior secured loans, high yield and CLO bonds. CIG seeks capital appreciation with strong focus on principal preservation.
- Coordinate with all appropriate individuals including vendor in an oversight capacity s, trading desk personnel, middle office upper management and counterparties relating to trade closing and trade administration.
- Liaise / coordinate with other departments including operational risk, legal and compliance on all matters related to trade administration.
- Work with outsourced middle office vendors and account administrators and custodians and CLO trustees.
- Work to ensure that all governance and control procedures are adhered to per processes and look to refine and develop governance processes as needed.
- Responsible for settlement reporting, and escalation regarding issues on trades and trade settlements for loans.
- Work with closing and settlement vendors involving loans, bonds, ABS and physical equity and knowledge of LSTA / LMA closing documentation.
- FX settlements experience helpful.
- Review Cash Available Reports for trading activity.
- Work with and directly support the front office.
- Perform analyses on delayed and distressed settlements.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience at a top-tier investment bank, or hedge fund or alternative investment firm in a middle office support to a credit trading desk
- Experience and knowledge of distressed loans, credit restructurings, bonds, ABS, equities (DTC, Euroclear, Physical certs), FX settlements and general credit trading support
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to review and analyze settlement reports, trade systems working knowledge, and vendor coordination. Knowledge of credit agreements, credit products required. Experience in oversight of a settlements team preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Experience with Vendor Management, Oversight or transitions helpful
- Familiarity with CDO/CLOs, 40 Act Funds, separate accounts and other loan funds
- Use Specific knowledge of loans, bonds, physical equity, corporate action to the prior
- Prior trade desk, portfolio manager, trader interaction preferred
- Perform analyses on delayed settlements
- Ability to work independently, perform research, make inquiries and provide reason based explanation to allow PMs and other upper management to make informed decisions on issues