- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Oct 18
Credit Risk Management - Assistant Vice President, Corporates # 118650
Credit Suisse's Corporate Credit Risk Management (CRM) team in North America partners with key stakeholders throughout the Bank to meet business demands and an evolving regulatory environment in the US.
CS is seeking an Assistant Vice President-level candidate to support the underwriting and ongoing credit monitoring work of an Industry vertical team.
Responsibilities to include:
- Preparation of transaction memos to support CRM decisions and approvals
- Interaction with deal teams and Corporate Lending regarding CRM follow-ups associated with underwritings and amendments/extensions of credit
- Understanding and taking views on various transactions and transaction structures requiring CRM insight and approval
- Assisting in creating complete, clear and succinct written analysis of credit pages for transactions
- Authoring periodic credit monitoring reviews within industry vertical including modeling and ongoing surveillance
- Justifying proposed credit and regulatory risk ratings
- Processing credit authorizations in internal approval system
- Being responsible for ad hoc duties as requested by senior team members and CRM management
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within credit or accounting related functions
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics; credit training preferred
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work on a team under demanding deadlines
- Ability to succinctly communicate
- Strong motivation and ability deliver quality work products with modest supervision