Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international oil trading company looking to hire a senior credit risk analyst to join the team in New York or Houston.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Meet with counterparties as needed and provide detailed, accurate evaluations of counterparty risk and negotiate credit lines
- Quickly identify and report any breaches of credit limits
- To assist with the assessment of physical exposure of the company and support projects related structured financing
- Develop and implement systems to mitigate effect of negative events or coverage
- Reports into the head of credit risk
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5-10 years in a similar credit risk focused role in an oil trading company
- Must be incredibly knowledgeable of the petroleum market
- Must have experience in analysing contracts, credit documents, incoterms and financial statements
- Must be available to travel for work
- Role to be based ideally in New York but Houston will also be considered