Credit Consultant - Investment Bank - NYC
- New York, NY, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Twenty Recruitment Group - US
- 16 Apr 19
My client, a global investment bank, is looking for a Credit Consultant to join their Corporate Banking Department on a 7-month fixed-term contract. This is a junior/entry level position in which you will be tasked with select administrative work on top ad hoc credit analysis work. Ideally, you will have a background within Credit and have worked in large financial institutions in the past. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
- Assist in administration tasks within the Corporate Banking Department in regards to Credit Analysis and Loan Processing.
- Analyze the financial status, credits, and property evaluations of loan applicants in order to determine the credit worthiness and ability of granting that loan
- Coordinate with customers and other internal departments to drive the credit process
- Ensure provision of information during the whole of the loan process
- Review credit system reports, documents, and notes along with reporting any and all irregularities to the Head of the group on a consistent basis
- Examine and verify financial information and the accuracy of loan applications and the closing documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years’ experience related to banking or risk management
- Knowledge of the financial markets and financial statement analysis
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Bilingual in Mandarin
This position could be a great stepping stone for you in your Credit career as it comes with strong exposure in Credit Analysis and Credit Administration. For more information, contact James Dappert at 646-766-1242.