Credit Business Specialist (AVP)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards Prepare legal entity financial reporting and analytics (including revenue, transfer pricing, expenses, capital reporting and forecasting)
- Review and approve CECL data for ex-IB business areas.
- Facilitate monthly CECL Management Review Control meeting
- Facilitate quarterly CECL Committee meeting. Ensure adherence by CS to the 9 interagency factors with respect to the allowance for loan losses.
- Support the accounting director with reporting tasks and presentations to senior management. Participate in RMI projects as required.
- Perform IFRS9 month end close review and produce materials for the IFRS9 quarterly governance meeting
- Manage a robust and dynamic credit provision forecasting process. Develop and improve divisional forecasting views while chipping in to associate governance forums.
- Drive automation and continuous improvement of existing processes.
- Work with the policy team on the maintenance of relevant policies, procedures & guidelines
- Ensure that a robust control framework is established to meet the expectations of auditors/regulators. Manage relationships and also respond to requests from audit functions
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Equivalent work experience of 4-7 years in auditing or accounting/reporting within the banking industry, with specific exposure to lending products
- Do you possess exposure to provisioning/allowance for loan loss concepts?
- Equivalent experience with CECL required!
- Outstanding Financial planning and analysis experience would be advantageous
- Coding skills such as R and Python would be plus!
- Accounting degree
- CPA or CA qualification (desired but not required)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.