Credit Analytics Solutions Specialist
Job Description Credit Analytics Solutions Specialist
A Moody's Analytics Solutions Specialist interprets and defines customer needs in order to align the client's objectives and business requirements with Moody's Analytics products' capabilities and value. This responsibility is accomplished by conducting live product demonstrations via web-based meetings, in-person meetings, and through providing collateral to support sales strategies.
Working in conjunction with a frontline sales team, the Solutions Specialist will actively manage the evaluation stage of the sales process for commercial credit analytics and serve as the technical advisor for Moody's Analytics product suite that includes RiskCalc TM , CreditEdge TM , Commercial Mortgage Metrics TM , RiskBench TM , CAP TM and others.
Solutions Specialists are responsible for understanding customer needs in commercial credit risk assessment, including risk rating processes, portfolio monitoring, management and credit administration amongst others in order to prepare, present, and promote the sale of commercial credit analytic solutions. As an expert in Moody's Analytics commercial credit models, you will assist with customer facing demonstrations and workshops by clearly articulating underlying methodologies, while providing guidance on how the product functionality helps to improve organizational efficiencies. You will also be responsible for interfacing with product, research, advisory and customer success teams in order to structure projects in the pre-sales process that will be successfully implemented.
- Understand prevailing trends and best practices in commercial credit analysis at financial institutions, such as commercial banks, credit unions, asset managers and insurance firms
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in multiple lending asset classes including, but not limited to Commercial & Industrial, Commercial Real Estate, Agriculture, Construction, and Small Business
- Articulate and conducts in-depth product feature benefit discussions as they relate to Moody's Analytics Risk and Finance Analytics product offerings
- Participate in customer facing meetings to align strategies and determine business and methodological requirements that will be used in providing solutions
- Gain customer acceptance of Moody's Analytics products by explaining and/or demonstrating improvements in credit decisioning.
- Work closely with the frontline sales team on proposals, Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs) responses
- Document market feedback regarding product experience and desired enhancements
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Banking, Accounting, Business Administration, or similar field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Commercial & Industrial, Commercial Real Estate, and/or Small Business credit analysis
- Strategic, analytical, operations-focused, able to recognize market opportunities
- Understanding of credit modeling techniques
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to listen to requirements and business problems in order to respond with the appropriate business answer
- Ability to work in a high pressure deadline oriented environment
- Ability to comprehend and apply abstract concepts
- Ability to work productively and cooperatively in a structured and rigorous team environment
- Public speaking experience or internal lead on training within an organization is a plus
- Experience with complex sales cycles is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.