Credit Analytics Product Manager
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- S&P Global
- 17 Jan 19
Credit Analytics Product Manager
The Role: Product Manager
The Location: New York, NY
The Team: The Credit Analytics team focuses on defining, managing and supporting data, analytics and workflow solutions for risk analysis in the markets and sectors we serve. This creative team collaborates cross sector and drives continuous improvements in product innovation and usability.
The Impact: Reporting to the Credit Analytics Product Management Sr. Lead, this role will work closely with the Product Management team and the Development, Sales and Relationships management teams to develop business requirements, deliver product initiatives and support the offering in the market - working with clients, prospects and our Product Operation organization.
What's in it for you?
- You are going to be working in a dynamic group with cross-functional resources and will be responsible for identifying trends in the market and working closely with clients and internal partners to identify and respond to meaningful developments.
- You will contribute to the product vision, capture and prioritize requirements, and help define the platform roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
- You will work closely with our user experience, development, and quality assurance teams to deliver new capabilities to market.
You are responsible for developing key deliverables, ultimately driving revenue by meeting the needs of current clients, displacing competitors, penetrating new markets, solving new problems, or selling to new client bases. Your job is to build the best possible product for our clients, including:
- Serving as product owner on scrum teams for several high profile/high impact deliverables for our product suite.
- Driving product roadmap timelines and execution for multiple delivery channels such as Desktop, Excel, API's & Feeds.
- Developing and executing on go-to-market strategies for product rollout/launch.
- Basic knowledge of agile and scrum methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Meeting facilitation, communication, and presentation/public speaking skills
- History of working well in a group setting and proven ability to deliver results
- Uses conceptual and innovative thinking (i.e., identifying new/different solutions) with guidance from more senior colleagues, to solve issues. Looks beyond immediate problems for wider implications and determines best path forward.
- 5+ Years in Industry
- 3+ Years in Business Analysis or Product Management
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person's ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
Please note: This position is limited to individuals who will not require company sponsorship now or in the future for continued employment.