- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Apr 18
Credit Analyst – Analyst/Associate, Credit Investments Group, New York # 097847
The Credit Suisse Credit Investments Group ("CIG"), a business unit of the Asset Management Division of CS, is an industry leader in handling over $45 billion in non-investment grade credit assets across bank loan, high yield bond and structured product portfolios. CIG is one of the largest leveraged credit managers in the US and Western Europe, with an accomplished full-service group of dedicated career credit professionals located in New York and London.
The investment process is predicated on bottom-up credit selection, which has generated favorable risk-adjusted returns with lower relative volatility than the benchmark.
- The CIG team is comprised of portfolio managers, traders, and credit analysts. CIG is looking to bring on a credit analyst/Associate to the team
- General industry coverage
- Researching and analyzing non-investment grade leveraged loan and high yield bond offerings and making recommendations to CIG Credit Committee
- Ongoing monitoring of portfolio positions
- Analysis of secondary credit opportunities
- And any ad hoc assignments.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. *LI-KC1*
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in corporate/leveraged finance (maximum 5 years)
- Investment banking experience preferred
- Finance & Accounting skills required
As one of the world's leading financial services group, Credit Suisse provides its clients with investment banking, private banking and asset management services worldwide. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has a long tradition of meeting the complex financial needs of a wide range of clients, offering advisory services, comprehensive solutions and creative products to companies, institutional clients and high-net-worth private clients globally. The Credit Suisse Group is active in over 50 countries and employs approximately 47,000 people. Further information can be found at www.credit-suisse.com .