Vontobel Asset Management
Headquartered in Zurich and New York, Vontobel Asset Management is a specialist investment manager with a multi-boutique approach. Each of our boutiques draws on dedicated investment talent, an established performance culture and robust risk management. We provide leading-edge products and solutions for both institutional and intermediary clients with a strong commitment for delivering performance. Our boutiques comprise Quality Growth Equities, Sustainable and Thematic Equities, Multi Asset Investing and Fixed Income by TwentyFour Asset Management and Vontobel. We actively manage over US$ 125 billion of assets on behalf of our clients worldwide. Vontobel has a strong and established presence in Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
Vontobel's Fixed Income Boutique is a US$ 24 billion specialist investment manager. Comprising 28 investment professionals based in Zurich, New York and Hong Kong, we serve institutional and intermediary clients globally. Clients recognize us for our high conviction investment approach and select us for the long-term performance we deliver, particularly in the Emerging Markets, Credit and Flexible Bond sectors.
Your opportunity We are searching for a mid-level experienced corporate credit analyst to assist our global investment grade bond lead Portfolio Manager, and also to support other Portfolio Managers that invest in US IG corporate bonds in the broader fixed income team. You will contribute to the team's performance targets by making strong US IG credit recommendationsResponsibilities:
- Analyse and monitor issuers in assigned sectors in the US, focusing on the investment grade universe
- Contribute to the team's performance targets by making good investment recommendations and by avoiding under performers
- Provide on going market color for the US IG Segment - market sentiment and technical info - to both the PM of the Global Mid Yield fund, and the broader fixed income team on regular basis
- Assist with trading and placing new orders of US IG bonds for certain funds, on the recommendation of lead PMs
- Develop and maintain tools for investment and risk management of positions.
- Excellent sector and company analysis skills
- In-depth knowledge of at least three sectors; Healthcare, Utilities, Telecom/Media/Technology would be preferred and advantageous
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a financial analyst, covering credit. Experience in IG bond analysis including relative value analysis, cross currencies. Ability to formulate cross sector views to assist the portfolio manager in the IG Global fund investment process
- Pro-active and switched on personality to ensure communication between NY and ZH hubs is efficient
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Language: English. German/Italian would be advantageous
- Excellent Masters degree or equivalent education
- Some experience in high yield bond analysis would finally be welcomed (although not necessary).
Perry Tucker is looking forward to receive and review your application.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .