Our client, a multinational investment bank is seeking a Credit Analyst in their midtown location.
- Process credit requests in a timely manner to meet business deadlines and maintain the annual review cycle.
- Prepare high quality analysis in credit applications that address client credit risk and transaction risk.
- Exhibit sound credit judgment skills when recommending credit facilities, taking into consideration facility size, tenor, and suitability for client.
- Identification of possible deterioration of credit quality.
Why Consider a Contract/Temp Role?
- Ability to analyze and evaluate counterparty risk and financial condition based utilizing quantitative and qualitative data.
- Proficiency using Word for written analysis and Excel for spreadsheet analysis
- Ability to acquire knowledge of the accounting, legal and regulatory issues governing relevant sectors.
- Ability to investigate/research/synthesize data and make appropriate conclusions as to what is causing the observed result(s)
- Ability to write concisely and in a way that conveys analysis and conclusions without minimal follow-up questions
- Knowledge of capital markets/traded products and a committed financing facility.
- Experience with documentation such as ISDA/CSA, GMRA/MRA, lending credit agreements
- 5+ years of overall credit analysis experience
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university
Visit us at www.phytontalent.com for more information. Phyton Talent Advisors is a proud winner of the Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- Get a foot in the door while evaluating your fit with an employer
- Fill in the "gap" while you continue to look for a permanent role
- Build your resume by developing new skills, experiences & references
- Some companies only use professional recruiting firms to fill jobs
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Phyton Talent Advisors will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.