Robert Half Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Credit Analyst role for a leading investment management firm in New York. Our client requires at least 2+ years’ experience with financial analysis, financial modeling, leveraged finance and credit. These elements are requisite for this role.
- Conduct financial analysis, in-depth assessment of business models and investment risks of credit securities.
- Build financial models for P&L, cash flow and balance sheet analysis.
- Prepare Investment Committee reports, presentations and other materials.
- Monitor investment portfolios, benchmarks, internal reports and market updates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or related field.
- 2+ years of experience of credit, financial analysis, financial markets, financial modeling and investment research.
- Proficient computer skills (excel and word).
- Attention to detail, communications, presentation and multi-tasking skills are crucial for this role.
This Credit Analyst role is located in midtown Manhattan so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is flexible dependent on experience, but the initial range is $80-$100k base plus discretionary bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please contact me on **email@example.com**