Creative Director-Deloitte's Green Dot Agency
Creative Director-Deloitte's Green Dot Agency
This position will serve as a senior-level Creative providing leadership in the creation of big brand-building ideas across all channels through the lens of art, strategy and technology. The Creative Director will work as a member of large creative teams and lead teams with broad responsibility for the design and development of the visual, tone and aesthetic character of marketing campaigns. Responsibilities
Responsible for creating the vision of the campaign and work with copywriters, art directors, designers, planners and account service to bring this to life. They create the plan, oversee the process and give guidance to the creative teams that work under them as well as capable of crafting their own big ideas and experiences.. They lead the work into fresh creative territories by making them compelling, relevant and desirable to consumers. They are the stewards of the brand. They grow teams and businesses and approach each project with a strategic and innovative mindset.
Capable of managing a client's business or portfolio of integrated accounts with a specified target revenue. Putting clients first, interfacing regularly with all client levels and constantly hunting for solutions and big ideas that are innovative and fresh. Coaching, involving and inspiring the growth and development of junior agency staff via providing consistent feedback, training and growth opportunities. Requirements
• Four-year degree is required.
• 5 years of experience as a Creative or Associate Creative Director with an agency/firm.
• Provide leadership/motivation and convey the vision and values of the firm.
• Your portfolio demonstrates your innovative work.
• Ability to develop strong client relationships to establish a level of trust to help sell creative.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Help assist new business initiatives and grow existing ones.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Skilled at bringing strong relationships and trust with creative partners.
• Demonstrating responsibility and accountability for overall agency performance and flawless execution.
• Immersing yourself in the essential dynamics, strategies, and drivers of your client's business.
• Demonstrating strong collaboration skills with internal teams, using Agency resources creatively to support client's business.
• Effectively navigating teams when there are conflicting priorities.
• Acting as an open and willing resource to team members in assessing ideas and directions. Must have portfolio included in resume. How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their careers identify and use their strengths. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience. From on-the-job learning to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E19NATSDIRGO062-CL6