Morgan Stanley Investment Management ("MSIM"), together with its investment advisory affiliates, has more than 1,100 investment professionals around the world and $1.6 trillion in assets under management or supervision as of December 31, 2021. Morgan Stanley Investment Management strives to provide strong long-term investment performance, outstanding service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to a diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations and individuals worldwide.
The Counterpoint Global team is currently seeking a Portfolio Specialist who will: Responsibilities
- Act as a dedicated resource for sub-advised clients and US intermediary markets including Sales trainings, Sales business/portfolio updates, addressing wholesaler inquiries, and participating in pitches/portfolio updates to wholesalers, FA's and possibly end clients
- Work with internal teams for sales training, marketing updates, and support product marketing in the development of materials to for the intermediary business
- Support introductory calls/meetings with prospects/consultants for the MSIF funds and other sub-advisory relationships
- Travel supporting new business for in-market meetings and roadshows across intermediary, RIA, and retail channels
- Experienced writer and presenter with market knowledge
- 8-10 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral)
Morgan Stanley and its affiliated companies are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, or because of any other criteria prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Accordingly, applicants will be referred to Morgan Stanley solely on the basis of individual merit and achievement. Morgan Stanley takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and that employees are treated during employment without regard to their age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other prohibited criterion.
This role requires that all successful applicants be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccinations within 3 days of commencement of employment.